blog template

September 1, 2017

A Taste of Fall

The new challenge over at Fabrika Fantasy is starting today.  Our challenge for you is to add pearls or gems.  Even though this is the first day of September, it is still very warm and humid in our part of the country.  I am longing for the cool temperatures of fall so I went with fall colors for my card.


This is Young Marguerite and you can find her in the shop.  Even though she is wearing sandals and short leggings, I think she looks so great in these colors.  Besides...that's what everyone here in the south is wearing. =P  She was colored with Copic markers and I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut her out.  

You have all month to play along in the challenge.  You don't have to use a Fabrika Fantasy image to play, but if you use one on your project, you will be entered in a special drawing just for those projects using a Fabrika Fantasy image.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Sizzix Dotted Rectangles dies
I Am Roses flower (rose)
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers (tulips)
Stampin' Up! ribbon
The Paper Studio gemstone flowers
Michaels dollar bin pearls
Lace from my stash



1 comment:

Fabrika Fantasy said...

Your card looks amazing! The design and coloring are so beautiful. Thank you so much, Rae Ann!